HerUpland is a community designed for women and girls who share an interest in bird dog training and hunting. We offer original content, virtual events, in-person events, mentorship, resources, connections, and exclusive perks created specifically for women who get after it with their bird dogs!
Our focus is unapologetically Women & Girls, and we embrace all of our intersectional identities
As a member, you’ll receive
- Your very own profile to showcase yourself and easily find other HerUpland members so you can build one-on-one relationships with each other
- Access to our member directory and the opportunity to DM with fellow members
- Priority access to all of our in-person events around the country
- Circles to connect with other members in the same dog breeds and testing/competition events your interested and/or active in
- Early registration (because spots fill fast) to events such as:
o Pointing Dog Training Camps
o Horseback Field Trial Camp
o Montana Grouse Camp
o South Dakota Pheasant Camp
o Annual Retreat
o Wingshooting Workshop
o Rendezvous Hunts (for HerUpland alumni)
- Mentorship from experienced and supportive experts who understand and share your experience.
- Unlimited access to our workshops archive
- Exclusive industry perks, free giveaways, and discounts to HerUpland Shop
- Virtual and IRL meetups in your region
- Online courses to help prepare and supplement training and hunting camps
- Safe, supportive space to share experiences and ask questions
- An App for easy and convenient access for all the things!
Words from Women in the HerUpland Community